Farmaceutica REMEDIA will participate in the Conference “SIGMED III – VISIONS OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT
– MEASURING EFFICIENCY AND EFFECTIVENESS OF PROCESSES. INDICATORS ”, which will take place in Cluj-Napoca between 6 and 9 November 2019.
The main objectives of the event are:
– Raising awareness about the importance of evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of clinical and operational processes in order to improve the quality and safety of services;
– Practical models of identification, collection and analysis of the indicators of efficiency and effectiveness of the clinical processes (stroke, antibiotic, surgical processes, imaging, etc.);
– Exploring the technological advances that allow the implementation of the models of analysis of the indicators;
– Integrating the efficiency and effectiveness indicators and the clinical audit in the process of improving the clinical activity.